TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE “DIEPSLOOT MALL BACK TO SCHOOL COMPETITION”:
Diepsloot Mall, managed by Capital Land Asset Management, is conducting this promotional competition, which is called “Diepsloot Mall Back To School Competition”.
All participants, by entering the “Back To School Competition”, agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- How to Enter:
- Spot the 3 differences between the two school bags and you could be the winner of a Diepsloot Mall Back to School starter kit.
- Enter on the Diepsloot Mall Facebook page. Winners will be announced on 31 January 2022.
- Competition entries open on 12 January 2022 and close on 30 January 2022. No late entries will be accepted.
- Who Qualifies to Enter:
- To participate in this competition, you must be a South African citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa with a valid passport or ID.
- All entrants must be 18 years or older as at 12 January 2022.
- The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document or proof of permanent residency to accept and redeem the prize.
- The winner must be willing and able to collect their prize at Diepsloot Mall on an agreed date between 31 January 2022 and 31 March 2022 during Centre Management hours. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of the terms and conditions and thus your prize will be revoked.
- Winner Selection Process:
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The winner will be announced on 31 January 2022 on the Diepsloot Mall Facebook Page.
- The winner will be contacted via their comment on the Diepsloot Mall Facebook Page.
- The winner has one week from the announcement to respond. If no response is received within 7 days the prize will be forfeited and revoked.
- The winner will be required to provide their contact number and/or email address in order to receive confirmation of the prize collection details.
- Prize & Collection Process:
- The prize includes a Diepsloot Mall Back to School starter kit.
- The winner must claim their prize at the Centre Management Office during office hours and present their South African ID or valid passport and proof of permanent residency upon collection.
- The winner’s name & contact details will be recorded by Diepsloot Mall Centre Management for the purpose of Marketing campaigns and promotions.
- The winner will be required to sign acceptance of their prize.
- Important Notices:
- The prize cannot be exchanged, it is non-transferable, and it is not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- Participants are responsible for all costs related to entering this competition, including cellular, data, and travel costs.
- The winner is responsible for collecting their prize from the Diepsloot Mall Centre Management Offices. Diepsloot Mall will not be responsible for any costs involved in collecting the prize.
- Diepsloot Mall reserves the right to photograph the winner and use the winner’s name, surname and photographs for publicity purposes or to produce shopping centre related collateral to be used at Diepsloot Mall’s discretion, including but not limited to posting such photographs on websites and social media platforms.
- The winner agrees to their name and surname being used for publicity purposes.
- The winner agrees to all photos of the winner being used for Diepsloot Mall marketing, advertising and reporting purposes
- Diepsloot Mall and/or the Owners of the Centre and/or any other party or contractor within the employ of the Centre shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any name, material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the competition
- Diepsloot Mall does not accept responsibility for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the prize.
- Diepsloot Mall does not accept any liability for reliance placed on information and/or images and/or other content on the Diepsloot Mall Facebook page and website that is not posted by Diepsloot Mall.
- Diepsloot Mall reserves the right to change the competition dates without prior notice. The Contestants will be furnished notice in respect of the change. In the event of such change, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the producers, channel, sponsors, its agents and/or promoters;
- Diepsloot Mall reserves the right to end the competition at their discretion and without notice.
- Employees, directors, agents, contractors, tenants and their staff, and consultants of Diepsloot Mall and their immediate families, associates or business partners may not enter the competition.
- In the event of a dispute with regard to any aspect of the competition and/or these terms and conditions, the decision of Diepsloot Mall will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- Diepsloot Mall may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities, fraudulent practices or unlawful tampering.
- The competition judge’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered with, Facebook.
- We confirm that the owners of Diepsloot Mall and their agents comply with the Protection of Personal Information
Act, 4 of 2013 ("the Act") in respect of the collection and processing of personal information. By entering this
competition, you confirm that you understand your right to privacy and that the information submitted by yourself,
or your duly authorised representative, will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the Act. You
hereby give your consent for Diepsloot Mall to collect and process your personal information for the purpose of this
competition, Diepsloot Mall marketing, advertising, promotions and competitions.
By submitting an entry, entrants accept and unconditionally agree with the above terms and conditions.
- We confirm that the owners of Diepsloot Mall and their agents comply with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 ("the Act") in respect of the collection and processing of personal information. By entering this competition, you confirm that you understand your right to privacy and that the information submitted by yourself, or your duly authorised representative, will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the Act. You hereby give your consent for Diepsloot Mall to collect and process your personal information for the purpose of this competition, Diepsloot Mall marketing, advertising, promotions and competitions.